HND - NETWORK AND SECURITY
This specialty trains senior technicians capable to:
- Identify the key issues for the realization of the LAN/WAN/MAN network architectures and the hybridized existing form in the business environment and enterprise.
- Link different network performance concepts and traffic issues for Quality of Service (QoS) in broadband communication as well as the network economics of the enterprise.
- Motivate the need for network security practices in organizational units.
- Build foundations to assess contemporary security policies and security mechanisms within organizations and illustrate the balance of the managerial and technical aspects of network security.
DURATION: 2 years
- Master telecommunications equipment;
- Configure inverters, battery, solar panels and cables;
- Master the techniques of emission, transmission and reception of signals, images and sounds;
- Install and configure hardware and software of networks and telecommunications systems,
- Apply the quality control;
- apply exploitation procedures;
- Optimize the operation of a network and the common protocols used;
- Implement and administer Networks;
- Participate in the development of specifications and to contribute to the specifications of a network topology or installation of a telecommunications system, manage and control the evolution of such installation in choosing the equipment and the appropriate software;
- Coordinate the rehabilitation of an in
- Servicing companies and manufacturing networks equipment;
- Telecommunication operators and Internet service providers;
- Controller of the information system of an enterprise;
- Telephone installers;
- Servicing companies and Computer Engineering.
- A hand written application addressed to the Director
- A certified true copy of Birth certificate
- A certified true copy of Advanced Level Certificate / Result Slip or school Attendance Attestation for candidates awaiting GCE Avanced level results
- 02 passport size photographs
- An A4 envelope with postal stamp carrying the candidate’s address
- An application form available at the institution or on the website(www.myiuc.com)
- A medical fee of 5000 Fcfa to be paid after admission and during registration
- Application fee 25 000
- Registration : 100 000
- school fees for National students: 350 000
- school fees foreign students: 450 000
- Medical fees: 5 000
HND – HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
|LANGUE DE FORMATION||
NETWORKS AND TELECOMMUNICATION
NETWORK AND SECURITY
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION