HND - MECHANICAL MANUFACTURING
Our HND Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering course is a two year full-time qualification that will give you a broad understanding of mechanical and manufacturing principles. This course is perfect if you are looking to continue your education at a higher level, with the aim of employment afterwards.
This specialty aims and endowing skills has for the production of mechanical equipment, and for the engineering design of diverse mechanical components. It also allows for quality control.
- Mechanical manufacturing Technician
- Metallurgical Technician;
- Steel metallurgist.
- A hand written application addressed to the Director
- A certified true copy of Birth certificate
- A certified true copy of Advanced Level Certificate / Result Slip or school Attendance Attestation for candidates awaiting GCE Avanced level results
- 02 passport size photographs
- An A4 envelope with postal stamp carrying the candidate’s address
- An application form available at the institution or on the website(www.myiuc.com)
- A medical fee of 5000 Fcfa to be paid after admission and during registration
- Application fee 25 000
- Registration : 100 000
- school fees for National students: 350 000
- school fees foreign students: 450 000
- Medical fees: 5 000
HND – HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
|LANGUE DE FORMATION||
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION