HND - INDUSTRY COMPUTING AND AUTOMATION
This specialty trains senior technicians who, with the help of a project head, can analyse, design and implement a whole or part of an automated system which ensures supervision of an industrial plant.
DURATION : 2 years
- Participate in developing computer software which will be used in driving machines, controlling robots in the production chain;
- Optimize the functioning of a production chain
- Ensures that all the elements in the production chain communicate with one another and operates well.
- Collaborate directly with the project head and engineers
- Participate in analysing end users’ needs and the development of software
- Develop and exploit applications and computer systems, connected in a network or not, which are production procedures for goods from equipment and technical service.
- Choose hardware and programming languages
- Control computer aided production and ensure dialogue between the designer and the operating parts
- Master the equipment.
- Work in production chain industries
- Enterprises which are specialised in installing and maintaining automatic equipment.
- Servicing companies and Co
- A hand written application addressed to the Director
- A certified true copy of Birth certificate
- A certified true copy of Advanced Level Certificate / Result Slip or school Attendance Attestation for candidates awaiting GCE Avanced level results
- 02 passport size photographs
- An A4 envelope with postal stamp carrying the candidate’s address
- An application form available at the institution or on the website(www.myiuc.com)
- A medical fee of 5000 Fcfa to be paid after admission and during registration
- Application fee 25 000
- Registration : 100 000
- school fees for National students: 350 000
- school fees foreign students: 450 000
- Medical fees: 5 000
HND – HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
|LANGUE DE FORMATION||
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
INDUSTRY COMPUTING AND AUTOMATION
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION