B.ENG - COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
The computer and industrial automation program aims to provide a double professional skill, allowing to master both computer engineering tools and industrial automation. We particularly emphasize on Software Development, Industrial Automation, Real-Time Embedded Systems, Robotics and electro-technics.
Skills to be acquired
At graduation, Computer Engineering students should have:
- Strong skills in software development, programming languages, computer technologies and human-computer interaction.
- The Ability to integrate information technology in automated processes (supervision systems, communication network…), in electronic solutions (embedded systems…)
- Knowledge in administration of computer systems (security, etc.) and databases.
- The ability to design, develop and evaluate innovative virtual reality applications.
- The ability to Solve technical problems and be proficient in the analysis, design, test, and implementation of instrumentation and control systems utilizing appropriate software and hardware tools and devices.
- The ability Automate industrial processes using both computers and Electronic circuits
- A hand written application addressed to the Director
- A certified true copy of Birth certificate
- A certified true copy of Advanced Level Certificate / Result Slip or school Attendance Attestation for candidates awaiting GCE Avanced level results
- 02 passport size photographs
- An A4 envelope with postal stamp carrying the candidate’s address
- An application form available at the institution or on the website(www.myiuc.com)
- A medical fee of 5000 Fcfa to be paid after admission and during registration
- Application fee 25 000
- Registration : 150 000
- school fees for National students: 650 000
- school fees foreign students:
- Medical fees: 5 000
B.ENG – BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
|LANGUE DE FORMATION||
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
UNIVERSITY OF BUEA