B.SC - BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
Physiotherapy is treatment to restore, maintain, and make the most of a patient’s mobility, function, and well-being. Physiotherapy helps through physical rehabilitation, injury prevention, and health and fitness. Physiotherapists get you involved in your own recovery.
By the end of the program students should be able to:
- Understand the biological, physical and behavioral sciences which underpin physiotherapy.
- Understand the role of physiotherapy in the prevention of illness and injury and in health promotion.
- Apply appropriate physiotherapy assessment techniques.
- Use this knowledge and understanding appropriately in a variety of practice contexts.
- Safe and effective use of therapeutic exercise incorporating decision making, goal
- Safe and effective use of manual therapy in the application of mobilization, manipulation, massage and respiratory therapy techniques.
- Use, in a Safe and effective way, electrotherapeutic modalities in the selection and application of a range of modalities based on the therapeutic use of electrical, thermal, light, sonic and magnetic energy.
- Physiotherapist in a sport team
- Physiotherapy trainer
- Physiotherapy service manager
- Physiotherapy Assistant
- Community physiotherapist
- A hand written application addressed to the Director
- A certified true copy of Birth certificate
- A certified true copy of Advanced Level Certificate / Result Slip or school Attendance Attestation for candidates awaiting GCE Avanced level results
- 02 passport size photographs
- An A4 envelope with postal stamp carrying the candidate’s address
- An application form available at the institution or on the website(www.myiuc.com)
- A medical fee of 5000 Fcfa to be paid after admission and during registration
- Application fee 25 000
- Registration : 150 000
- school fees for National students: 500 000
- school fees foreign students:
- Medical fees: 5000
B.SC – BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
|LANGUE DE FORMATION||
BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
UNIVERSITY OF BUEA