B.SC - BACHELOR OF NURSING SCIENCE
Nursing is a field that is concerned with taking care of ill or injured persons; and providing preventive health care to well persons. Nurses work in various settings, including hospitals, long-term care facilities, public health departments, businesses, public schools and mental health centers.
- Upon completion of the curriculum, the graduate:
- Applies clinical decision making skills through use of the nursing process when providing comprehensive patient centered nursing care in all phases of the life cycle.
- Integrates best current evidence with available clinical expertise, and patient/ family preferences and values, into the delivery of optimal nursing care.
- Provides compassionate patient centered nursing care to individuals, families and groups in all phases of the life cycle.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication with patients, families, and health care team members. Initiates actions to resolve conflict.
- Uses system wide strategies to mitigate error and promote safety in practice settings.
- Identifies gaps between local and best practices to recommend improvement in care quality
- Demonstrates behaviors that are consistent with the ethical and legal standards of the nursing profession
- A hand written application addressed to the Director
- A certified true copy of Birth certificate
- A certified true copy of Advanced Level Certificate / Result Slip or school Attendance Attestation for candidates awaiting GCE Avanced level results
- 02 passport size photographs
- An A4 envelope with postal stamp carrying the candidate’s address
- An application form available at the institution or on the website(www.myiuc.com)
- A medical fee of 5000 Fcfa to be paid after admission and during registration
- Application fee 25 000
- Registration : 150 000
- school fees for National students: 600 000
- school fees foreign students:
- Medical fees: 5 000
B.SC – BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
|LANGUE DE FORMATION||
BACHELOR OF NURSING SCIENCE
UNIVERSITY OF BUEA